Amazon VP Paul Misener will be live on stage to give a keynote presentation at the Retail Leaders Forum 2018. Leading the innovation team at one of the most disruptive retailers the industry has ever seen, Mr Misener has singular vision in revolutionising the nature of retail. His keynote, ‘Think Different – Strategies for Tomorrow’s Consumer Experiences’, will reveal the approaches Amazon has used to great effect in delivering its extraordinary global growth.
Celebrating its seventh year, the Retail Leaders Forum is the premier independent event uniting the key influencers in Australian retail. Taking place on March 6-7, 2018 at the Sofitel Wentworth Sydney, the event features CEO speakers from: Coles, Super Retail Group, Kmart, JB Hi-Fi, Petbarn, David Jones, Metcash, Country Road, Officeworks and more than 35 leading Australian retailers.
They will be joined by an in-depth international line-up, including: Harrods CEO Michael Ward (UK), Lululemon Senior Vice President Global Brand Eric Petersen (CA), Sonos General Manager (Stores) Whitney Walker (US) and The Store CEO Gwen Morrison (US).
Over two intense days, the forum unites industry leaders for a practical discussion on next-generation retailing. Top-line management strategies will emerge for bridging the online/offline divide in the changing retail environment.
Confirmed speakers include:
- Paul Misener, VP, Global Innovation Policy and Communications, Amazon (US).
- John Durkan, Managing Director,
- Maggie Zhou, Managing Director, Alibaba Group, Australia & New Zealand.
- Roger Corbett AO, former director Walmart and former CEO
- Alexis Horowitz-Burdick, Managing Director, Sephora Digital SEA (SGP).
- Michael Ward, CEO, Harrods (UK).
- Eric Petersen, Senior VP Global Brand, Lululemon (CA).
- Whitney Walker, General Manager, Stores, Sonos (US).
- Gwen Morrison, CEO, The Store (US).
- Richard Murray, CEO, JB Hi-Fi.
- Jack Gance, Chair, Chemist Warehouse Group.
- Launa Inman, Non-Executive Director, Commonwealth Bank, Precinct Properties NZ, Super Retail Group.
- Evan Hutton, Managing Director, Australia, Williams-Sonoma, Inc.
- Ashley Gardner, Chief Financial Officer, WHL Australasia.
- Ian Bailey, Managing Director, Kmart.
For more on the event, visit www.retailleaders.com.au.