More than 18,000 qualified confectionery and snack professionals from 90 countries will converge in Chicago, USA, in May for the Sweets & Snacks Expo.
Hosted by the National Confectioners Association, the expo is designed specifically to find solutions that exceed your shopper’s expectations and drive category sales.
“Immerse yourself in the largest variety of new and innovative products, companies, packaging, merchandising and marketing that will help you anticipate trends and be first to market,” a spokesperson said.
International attendees will gain insights from a global overview of the candy and snack categories to shed light on key indicators affecting these segments. They can also take part in a guided retail store tour and travel to popular US retail stores to witness confectionery merchandising in multiple channels.
Buyers, category managers, merchandisers, operations managers, executives and store owners from supermarkets, convenience stores, warehouse clubs, mass and dollar merchants, drug stores, vending, wholesalers, cinemas/theatres, specialty and department stores, and many others.
Companies from the largest multinational firms down to boutique and gourmet candy and snack manufacturers exhibit. More than 800 companies display more square metres of candy, chocolate, biscuits and snacks than at any other event.
Experience all the 2018 Expo has to offer
Be prepared before you navigate the show floor by visiting the new-product showcase filled with hundreds of not-yet-released items.
- Learn from sought-after strategists and category specialists on topics that will help you succeed each morning before the show opens
- Take advantage of the knowledge ‘theatres’ on the show floor and pre-show insights-driven sessions on the industry trends.
- Visit Innovation Avenue in the Skyline Hall to discover up-and-coming companies introducing new products before they are on trend.
- Discover innovation and merchandising solutions by exploring thousands of new and exciting products from hundreds of exhibitors, nearly half of which will feature snacks.
- Meet up with professionals in your niche-buying segment during the ‘Industry Buzz Networking Reception’.
- The specialty market occupies its largest footprint ever, as it has matured into a rich and creative resource, providing access to hundreds of candy and snack companies displaying an array of organic, premium, free-from and sustainable products.
The 2018 Sweets & Snacks Expo will take place May 22-24 at Chicago’s McCormick Place. To register, visit: www.sweetsandsnacks.com.