An incredible opportunity for a commercially-minded Category & Shopper Insights specialist with market research experience to shape our offer
We are looking for:
• 12+ years experience within FMCG insights, category or shopper roles with some consultancy experience
• experience in managing and mentoring direct and indirect teams
• be results driven, success is at the core of our agency culture
• possess a sound knowledge of shopper and category research types (quantitative/qualitative/panel/eye tracking etc) and how they can complement each other
• ability to present timely solutions to problems with exceptional attention to detail
You will be required to:
• be the ‘Thought Leader’ for shopper and category both with clients and internally, and be able to sell our offer to clients
• take responsibility for, and build relationships with clients, focusing on existing relationships but with input into new business
• take key and complex briefs for the agency and always put forward a strategic and considered point of view
• inspire clients through great problem-solving and inspirational thinking
• be able to take a ‘hands on’ role within any project
• share in the development of our agency’s offer and culture
Our agency is growing exponentially as we’ve become known for above and beyond delivery on client briefs.
We’re present in 35 markets and our both our briefs and teams are truly international. We partner with many of Australia and the world’s leading brands. You’ll find yourself working in a multi-disciplinary team; specialist researchers sit alongside marketing, business consultants and innovation experts and together deliver commercially astute ideas.
True talent and people who challenge the norm are welcome here. You’ll find us supportive and we reward success. You’ll also find that we go above and beyond for our people, promoting work/life balance with flexible hours, 25 days of annual leave and ongoing study and training opportunities to mention just a few.
If this sounds like you, please contact Amber on (+61) 2 9560 6695, or send your resume in Word Doc format to [email protected], quoting reference number AC8592.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org