The Retail Forum is set to return for its seventh year, running on March 6 & 7, 2018 at the Sofitel Wentworth in Sydney.
The forum is set to include guest speakers such as Macy’s Inc EVP Chief Creative Officer Joseph Feczko, Lululemon SVP of Global Brand Eric Petersen, Sonos General Manger of Stores Whitney Walker and Harrods Chief Executive Officer Michael Ward, among many other industry leaders.
Attendees will hear from local success stories such as JB Hi Fi, Chemist Warehouse Group, Kmart, Super Retail Group, Metcash and Officeworks.
Organisers of the forum claim the event will unite more than 350 retail executives in a high-level two-day discussion on the key issues and emerging trends in retail.
Other speakers at the 2018 forum include:
- Maggie Zhou, Managing Director, Alibaba Group, Australia & New Zealand.
- Glenn Andrew, Managing Director Australia & New Zealand, Dyson.
- Lana Hopkins, Founder & Chief Executive Officer, Mon Purse.
- Warren Hogan, Principal Adviser, Commonwealth Treasury.
- Sally Bateman, Finance Director, Nike Pacific.
- Kylie Watson-Wheeler, Senior Vice President & Managing Director, The Walt Disney Company Australia & New Zealand.
- Peter Birtles, Managing Director & Chief Executive Officer, Super Retail Group.
- Evan Hutton, Managing Director, Australia, Williams-Sonoma, Inc.
- Col Kennedy, General Manager, Brand & Customer Experience, Country Road.
- Tristan Harris, Co-chief Executive Officer, Harris Farm Markets.
- Peter McLoughlin, Managing Director, Coca-Cola Amatil.
- Stephen Marks, Founder, Guzman Y Gomez.
- Lou Jardin, Managing Director, Spar Australia.
- Matthew Keighran, Managing Director Oceania and Japan, Hugo Boss.
- Frances Martin, Vice President, Retail, Optus.
- Mark Ronan, Chief Executive Officer, Adairs Retail Group.
- Chris Garlick, Chief Executive Officer, Starbucks Australia.
- Dr Michael Schaper, Deputy Chair, ACCC.
- Jonathan Reeve, Retail Consultant.
Online registrations and further details can be found at www.retailleaders.com.au.