Our client is a market leader in the provision of products and services to the fast moving consumer goods industry and is widely acknowledged as an employer of choice. They have built a strong and vibrant culture which underpins every part of the business and is clearly visible in the day to day interactions of all team members.
An opportunity has arisen to be part of an experienced team that collectively manage one of the business’ largest high profile retail clients.
The Account Manager’s responsibilities will include:
- Producing reports – utilising your analytical capabilities to assist with category insights
- Consult with clients on business opportunities and strategies
- Work with internal stakeholders in providing improvements to existing services
- Build solid relationships with key stakeholders within the clients business
- Spending 2-3 days onsite with the Retailer providing guidance and training on software, data measures and application.
The successful applicant will:
- Have experience using both scan and panel data and making insights based on analysis
- Have tertiary qualifications in Business / Commerce or similar
- Be commercially astute, innovative and enjoy working as part of a highly motivated team
- Have the ability to multi-task and work to specific deadlines
- Have the drive to effectively communicate with internal and external customers
- Have a good general knowledge of the FMCG Retail environment
This is an ideal opportunity to work within a high performing global business that is growing, has a great team culture and offers numerous opportunities for career development.
To register your interest in this position, please send your resume in word format to Carrera by clicking apply. For a confidential discussion please call Amy on 02 9410 4570 during business hours.
Only applications from Australian & New Zealand citizens, permanent residents and those holding valid visas allowing them to work in Australia will be considered.